Ha Long Bay is hailed as one of the great natural wonders of the world. It’s high up there on many peoples bucket lists and this Vietnamese national treasure is unlike any other place in the world. So when we were planning our trip through Vietnam, there was no way we were going to miss it.
|DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY - BAI TU LONG BAY|
|7:45 – 8:20||Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.|
|12:30||Embark at Tuan Chau pier, Ha Long City. Transferred by tender to The Viet Beauty Cruise. Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin. Free WI-Fi access is available onboard you have plenty of time for socializing, chatting online.|
|13:15||Enjoy set lunch onboard while cruising on bay then freely relax with sea wind.|
|14:50||Drop anchor at Vung Vieng fishing village (Belong Bai Tu Long Bay), tender will take passengers to visit one of the largest and oldest fishing village on Ha long bay, exploring the lives of local fishing villagers and then visiting the farm of pearls processing.|
|15:10||Return drop anchor, there, some options for extra activities such as: Kayaking, Swimming (* jump on from tender or at the beach nearby Vung Vieng village) with joyful time.|
|17:30||Get back The Viet Beauty, take shower, then join in Sunset party …while the cruise’s moving to the area of Hang Trong for overnight.|
|18:00||On board: Cooking class and Happy hours on sundeck with owl-light|
|19:30||Gala dinner, then freely relax with other choices: Squid fishing or Karaoke or chatting & drinking to each other on sundeck.|
|Stay overnight at the hotel.|
|DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY - HALONG BAY - HANOI|
|6:30||Enjoy breakfast then relax in the hotel or explore the island in your own style. And those who love swimming can go to the beach and emerge your-self in the emerald water for hours.|
|7:00||Breakfast with tea, coffee, cakes, fruit juice, milk, cereals.|
|7:45||Visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites – one of the biggest & most beautiful caves on Ha long bay.|
|9:30||Back to the cruise, check out room. Relax on board while it’s moving towards Tuan Chau port.|
|10:30||Time for Brunch|
|12:00||Crew say thanks to all. Passengers then get on bus back to Hanoi.|
|17:00||Drop off at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. End of tour.|
- Pick up and drop off at pointing places by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Free wifi access on The Viet Beauty Cruise.
- Cooking class &Tai Chi session
- Entrance fees and sight-seeing fees.
- Meals as indicated.
- Overnight cruise
- Drinks, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
- Single supplement 2 nights: Pay extra 850,000 VND (upon your request).
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather or local authority order...
- Bring your passport with valid visa (compulsory), insect repellent, hat, swimsuits, cash…
- Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with parents.
- From 5 up to 9 years old: charge 75% (sharing cabin with parents)
- From 10 years old up: Charge adult price.
Similar Tours You May Like
Not quite right or still need some more inspiration? Take a look at the journeys below and discover what other people who liked this tour also looked at!